You scored as James Bond, Agent 007. James Bond is MI6's best agent, a suave, sophisticated super spy with charm, cunning, and a license's to kill. He doesn't care about rules or regulations and somewhat amoral. He does care about saving humanity though, as well as the beautiful women who fill his world. Bond has expensive tastes, a wide knowledge of many subjects, and his usually armed with a clever gadget and an appropriate one-liner.
100 question quiz to piss you off by filling your friends page
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? scar on my left upper arm, i put it there with a red hot safety pin
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? ansel adam pics, a 1982 new orleans mardi gras picture, one of brodey's drawings, and green paint
3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE? silver and white
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE TO LISTEN TO? jsut about anything except country and rap
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 645am
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? to be done with school
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? being a kid with no worries or responsibilities
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION? my cats
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL? home-made chocolate chip cookies
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? depends on the situation, but yes it has happened
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? not really
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? james
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME? Jessica McClintock
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? brown and curly
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? i have no idea.... isn't that the fun of it? it's a surprise.... besides james doesn't love me enough
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS? meh.... juice
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? artichokes
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW WHAT WOULD IT BE? Buca's
19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD? i don't know.... i don't think i really make anyone mad....
20. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE? espanol
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX)? like i can remember that?
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? you can't really control something like that....
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? don't tell....show... saying i love you isn't always enough.... sometimes you just need to show them how much you love and appreciate them
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED : 66
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? brunettes
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN? james
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? people with no common sense
37. FIRST JOB? cashier at menard's
39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS SURVEY? watching the simpsons
40.IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE? none... besides i know all the shit that could go wrong....
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? being such a smart cookie
43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL? doesn't really bug me much
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? a honda metro, cos that would be tits and i could save a shitton of money on gas
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? umm.... kids aren't in my future anymore.... damn chemo and a certain male for fucking up my female organs
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? nope
49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? i don't keep track of that...
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? yes
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? none.... i bought them all for a reason.... it's fun to see what i have
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? yeah.
55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? no
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? a bit
59. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? not right away
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? oh i don't know
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? 60
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? who doesn't?.
64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? yeah
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? attractive, smart, and humorous
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? nik, nikki, nicademous, nickalodeon, nikki bean
68. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? i like lots of ice cream flavors
72. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS? brown, purple, red, silver
73. do you like Heather Bierlair? who the fuck is that?
74. WHO/WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW? my grandparents....?
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? i don't give a shit
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? simpsons
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Dad
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? Eyes
82. FAVORITE DRINK? Ultimate Raspberry Lemon Drop
84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT to play? volleyball. to watch? hockey.... although i get to see the Milwaukee Wave play for free seeing as James' brother-in-law is a player
85. what is your hair color? iced mocha
86. EYE COLOR? green, blue, brown, grey, amber
87. SIBLINGS? 1 half brother who's a mooching asshole
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? the simpsons.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? halloween.... used to be my birthday however no one seems to rememeber that anymore so.... fuck it.
93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? no not really
94. SUMMER OR WINTER? in between... although you can always dress for winter
95. KISSES OR HUGS? they both have their place
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? relationship
99. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Sellevision and memoirs of a geisha
100. WHERE DO YOU WORK? Surgery at West Allis Memorial Hospital
Your brain is always looking for the connections in life. You always amaze your friends by figuring out things first. You're also good at connecting people - and often play match maker. You see the world in fluid, flexible terms. Nothing is black or white.
You are on a quest for knowledge and life challenges. You love to be curious and ask a ton of questions. Since you know so much, you make for an interesting conversationalist. Mentally alert, you can outwit almost anyone (and have fun doing it!).
Very introspective, you can be silently critical of others. And your quiet nature makes it difficult for people to get to know you. You see yourself as a philosopher, and you take everything philosophically. Your main talent is expressing and communicating ideas.
FIRSTS First best friend: kathy losiniecki First screen name: falcon830 First self purchased CD: cake - fashion nugget First pets: patches and eclipse - cats, bridgette - dog First piercing/tattoo: piercing - ears at 18 months, tattoo - 18 red ankh on left shoulder blade LASTS Last cigarette: can't remember and that's a good thing.... Last car ride: about an hour ago.... came home from work Last cry: a week ago Last library book checked out: long time ago.... i was still at wisconsin lutheran... lol Last crush: fucked if i know.... Last phone call: james Last time showered: ten hours ago Last shoes worn: my birks Last song played: cold as ice - foreigner Last annoyance: james telling me he won't be home til 1am Last shirt worn: my bright yellow one with the robot on it.... Last website visited: barnes and noble Last word/s you said: whatever, bye Last song you sang: cold as ice What color of underwear are you wearing? nude What's under your bed? a cat What time did you wake up today? 1130am FUTURE Where do you want to go? depends on when we're talking..... What is your career going to be? going back to school in january.... after six more years of school i will have my master's in nurse practitioner.... and no i'm not handing out prescriptions to everyone..... Where are you going to live? hopefully seattle when i'm done with school How many kids do you want? the way things are going zero... but we'll see What kind of car(s): still want my bmw... and audi would be nice as well CURRENT Current mood: bored Current music: bob sieger Current taste: chicken Current hair: the stuff that's on my head Current clothes: jeans, tshirt, hoodie Current annoyance(s): hungry Current book: virgin suicides
You scored as Mindfuck. Congratulations, you scored Mindfuck. You've probably seen a lot of movies, and have grown to hate mainstream shit. You're looking for the movie that will leave you breathless, and with 21 questions to think about. Check out: Donnie Darko, Being John Malkovich, Pulp Fiction, Memento.
finally got in touch with the reproductive endocrinology office over at froedtert. i go to see dr. halverson on thurs. morning.
i have two options... one: they do a laparoscopy and take some of my ovarian tissue, make sure it's cancer free, then freeze it. then they'll implant it on my upper arm or abdomen to let it grow. then they implant it back into my ovaries when i want to have children and hopefully the eggs will be viable.
option numero dos: invetro fertilization... i go on hormone shots for a few weeks, then i have a bunch of eggs harvested, then they fertilize them, and then put them in cryo.
option one is a study, so the only part i have to pay for is the laparotomy which will be 10,000 dollars. i can get some grant money only totally 2500, but at least it's something. the storing of the tissue is free because it's a sutdy, yippy....
option two i'd have to pay for my hormone shots, the harvesting, and then pay 200 dollars a year for each year that my embryos are frozen... which will be about 10,000 dollars as well.
i have no idea which option i'm going to go with... guess i'll just have to wait and see what this dr. has to say. plus the fact that i'm not even sure if my eggs are even viable as it is seeing as i've had almost 20 grams of cytoxin as it is.
so many important decisions that i need to be making and i don't feel strong enough to make them.... i'm twenty three and unmarried and i have to try and decide whether or not i want to have embryos stored.... which is not just my decision... i need a sperm donor.
i just want to crawl into a hole and die. that would make everything go away and then i wouldn't have to worry about whether or not i want kids.... or can even have them for that matter.
i have no idea where the money is going to come from, but i suppose if this can all be done i'll find a way....
i won't stand here and be lied to time and time again....
i'm sick and tired of not being good enough.... not being beautiful enough.
he doesn't love me... he doesn't want me anymore. why won't he just tell me the truth.
is it too much to ask for someone to just love me? appreciate who i am????
i don't think i can take this anymore.... my heart has shattered again and i don't think there's a way to fix it.
when they find me, i'll have a little smile on my face and they'll wrap me in a white cloth and lay me in the ground and say they don't understand but i do i don't hurt anymore i'm not lonely anymore i'm not sad i'm not pretty anymore i made it through
insurance finally went through. i'm approved to go to Froedtert through sept. 24 for a total of 150 visits. i see dr. bredeson on friday april 2. hopefully we can start setting dates and i can get on with this.